Sunday, June 17, 2012

Kitchen Shelf

Not too much happening on the blog lately. We have both been very busy. I am trying to get the project I am in charge of at work as finished as possible before we head off to the US for a much needed holiday. The project was meant to be finished by the end of June but the one before mine didn't finish on time so mine has been pushed back. I have been working Fridays to help get it done which means I haven't had much time to do other things. 

I have been working on a couple new projects lately. One is a shelf for the kitchen to put all the coffee and teas on and a spice rack that I have yet to construct.

The finished shelf

The shelf fits in the gap between the window and the stove

Another thing that has been bothering me is the back stairs. The gaps between the steps have lots of grass growing up between them. We have some of the new deck treads left, so I am using them to cover up the steps and hopefully stop the grass growing up through them. Today I did the first one to see how well it will work.


No comments: