Saturday, February 8, 2014

More quilts

Over our less than perfect summer I have finished off a couple of quilts, trying out a few different styles and colour combinations. Hopefully I am getting a little bit better (neater) with some practise. I even attempted some hand quilting... although I'm not sure how successful I was at that as it took several attempts on some sections of the quilt.
 
This one was from a jelly roll - and matches our couch pretty well. 

This one is for a little girl - Olive, 4 yr - who is obsessed with cats. 

This one is for my god-daughter and youngest cousin - Sophie Bostock who will soon be 4. I especially like the colour combination on this one and it has some of the same fabric as another quilt that I made for my other god-daughter in Colorado - Mallory Koy. 

No comments: