Tuesday, April 7, 2015

36 weeks and counting down...

Peanut is much, much bigger.... and so am I. Looking and feeling very 3 dimensional at the moment and have reached the rather uncomfortable stage where it is hard to find a good position to sit, sleep or in fact do very much at all. She is also very active, so when I do finally get to sleep I am often woken up by what feels like some kind of funky dance movement. I am definitely more tired and hungry than I have been. But I'm told this is all normal! I can't really complain as I am still able to ride my bike, swim and do some yoga exercises - which are helping with the back ache and the sanity!
 
Just over 36 weeks....

So physically I am ready, mentally not even close... I still have some stuff to finish at work so I am continuing to work part time for as long as I can. However, I am aware that it could happen any time now so some of the work will probably just have to wait... We have finally packed a hospital bag and sorted through the piles of baby clothes and gear that we have been given. Everyone has been so generous - we have barely bought anything.

Wish us luck for the next few weeks....

No comments: