Saturday, April 23, 2016

Adventures with Gill, William and Mallory

New Zealand is a long way. So we always appreciate it when people come and visit from a long way away. So nice to see an old friend and her wee ones. We had a fun week starting with some nice walks on the volcanoes at tongariro national park through the native bush and to waterfalls. Freya's first time to the volcanoes. 
Freya enjoying her walk with views of ruapehu in the background. 
Mallory being chased out of the bush by William. 

Then we had a few days in wellington going to the botanic gardens, cable car, zoo, beach....and multiple playgrounds around town. The weather was very cooperative, with virtually no wind (for Wellington) and fairly balmy for this time of year. William also enjoyed playing and grooming our cat mifi.  While Freya enjoyed having some big kids to watch, copy and play with in the bath. 


At the beach paddling and throwing stones.....
Riding the purple dinosaur with Mallory. 
William and mifi cuddling. 

Hope it isn't too long before we see you again. 




 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by
error, while I was researching on Google for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say
many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time http://awriter.org/rushessaycom/
to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS
feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read much more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.