|The completed wall|
The area in front of the wall will get tidied up and then covered with weed-matt and bark chip. The rocks are going up on the hill to help fill in the small gully between the Lancewoods and the Pittosporum.
|The front view. It is a little uneven, but good enough for me.|
The fence palings weren't quite long enough by the new wall so I added some prosthetics to help seal up the gap. It looks a little funny, but if we ever get a dog then it won't be able to escape under the fence.
|No more gaps!|
|A very helpful Mifi|
The clear plastic sheets in the garage roof were pretty much dead so we got someone to replace them this week. Now there are no more leaks in the garage.
|Shiny new plastic bits|